Liz* ~ Procrastinator Extraordinaire

The Treasure Map of Boys (Ruby Oliver Quartet Series #3)

The Treasure Map of Boys: Noel, Jackson, Finn, Hutch, Gideon—and me, Ruby Oliver - E. Lockhart "And I thought: This is my treasure (...) not everybody has this." Well, I don't know if it's because I'm in the honeymoon stage or what, but I extremely enjoyed this one. Not only I loved to see Ruby speaking her mind, taking a stand, saying no to Jackson (finally) and realizing what kind of friends she really had, but also every mistake she made was completely logical for me. After all, this is the story of a sixteen year old whose life is really messed up and whose obsessions and insecurities are trying to take control of her life.But even if there was time to think and grow, Ruby kept being Ruby. Moments I had to stop reading to smile/laugh at/with Roo*1. Her rant with the drunk guy at the zoo2. Her parents and the Great Dane paraphernalia3. The orange bra situation 4. The cake at Archer's back.5. Poncho fixation. Poncho! Poncho! Poncho!“How was I supposed to concentrate on my mental health when my therapist was encased in orange sparkle madness?” * Yeah, the Making List Obsession is contagious apparently. So are footnotes.