Liz* ~ Procrastinator Extraordinaire

Obsidian - Jennifer L. Armentrout What you will find here:Hot alien: I'm an alien. You should have a lot of questions. Ask me anything that you feel important.Our girl: So, you guys are like us in other... DEPARTMENTS? Daemon's lips curled into a half smile, and that was the only warning he gave. Moving unbelievably fast, I was on my back and he was above me in a flash. "Are you asking if I'm attracted to human girls? (…) or are you asking if I'm attracted to you?". Using his hands, he lowered himself slowly. There wasn't an inch of space between our bodies. (…) I could feel every breath he took, and when he shifted his hips, my eyes went wide and I gasped.Our girl: Oh, yeah, certain stuff was definitely working.Pretty romantic, isn't it? Also, there is a lot of Twilight references. He's like a rude, arrogant Edward. He is so arrogant that he actually made laugh of our beloved Edward: "I don’t look like a giant insect. Or… sparkle." Even in my head I could hear the disgust on that last one.