Liz* ~ Procrastinator Extraordinaire

Eon: Dragoneye Reborn - Alison Goodman 4.5 Stars "I found power in accepting the truth of who I am."This book is amazing, Eona is an incredible character, strong, brave, loyal, generous. I loved everything about her. She was a survivor, I felt really connected with her from the beginning. I wanted her to finally find her power as much as she wanted it. I understood her loneliness, sorrow and confusion in the first chapters. Her need to please her master, to be what he expected her to be. But even if at first she just had been doing her master's will, there was a moment when she needed to make her it her own decision. Was it her fight too? Eona was incredible, but surrounded by incredible characters as well. Lady Dela was such a complex and inspiring character, revealing herself despite the consequences. Ryko was awesome. In the end, he and Eona found themselves depending on each other. I love their relationship. Rilla was the protection and tenderness Eona needed.I love high fantasy, even if I had to read almost 600 pages, it's so worthy. And one of the most interesting things of this book was the world building. The Woman Script, the Story Rob, customs, manners, the Dragons, food, music... the Palace and the little map. It's clear Goodman did an amazing research. I need to read more books about asian culture, it's fascinating. And the ending...