Liz* ~ Procrastinator Extraordinaire

The Prince of Mist - Carlos Ruiz Zafón, Lucia Graves 3.5 Stars A fun, spooky and easy to read story. For me it was a MG horror fiction, very entertaining. The first chapters were okay, in the middle it got very scary but in the end I found plot holes and a lot of questions remaining. The multiple POVs weren't an issue for me, it helped with the scary part, actually. I liked the feeling of hopelessness, horror but bravery in Max. The little guy really captivate me and won my heart.The voice seemed to come from far away, the words impossible to decipher. She stood in the center of the room, motionless. She heard the voice again. Whispering. It was coming from inside the wardrobe. For the first time since she’d arrived at the beach house, Irina was afraid. (...) She was about to leave the room when, suddenly, she felt an icy breeze on her face. It swept thought the bedroom, slamming the door shut. Irina ran towards the door and struggled with the knob, which seemed to be stuck. As she was trying in vain to open it, she heard the key in the wardrobe door slowly turning behind her. Irina stood against the door of her room, too afraid to look. She closed her eyes tight, and her hands were shaking. The voices, which appeared to emanate from the very depths of the house, seemed much closer now. And this time they were laughing.Carlos Ruiz Zafón wrote a warning in the beginning of the book about some imperfections, so I was kinda prepared. Overall, it was good, short and entertaining.