Liz* ~ Procrastinator Extraordinaire

Heist Society - Ally Carter 3.5 Stars First Marie Lu with [b:Legend|9275658|Legend (Legend, #1)|Marie Lu|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1333909141s/9275658.jpg|14157512] and now Ally Carter... Let me ask you one thing, what kind of sixteen year old kids were you back then? My big and only problem with this book is how a couple of sixteen year old kids manage to do extraordinary things despite not being this a fantasy book? Or was it? Why so goddamn young?Heist Society was good, very good. The kind of book you can read on a sunny afternoon. It was funny, smart, light and so delightfully written. Kind of Ocean's Eleven for YA, but instead of steamy George, you have dreamy W.W. Hale. I loved the narrative POV. It made it a lot more interesting than if it'd have been told from Kat's POV. Maybe it was short but I never felt bored. There wasn't unnecessary lame romance, all the characters were captivating, the two brothers reminded me of George and Fred, Simon was so cute and the beautiful cousin is spin-off material, all the way.The bad guy? Yeah, not so bad guy for me. Kind of amusing, actually. However, I really liked this book. Can't wait to read [b:Uncommon Criminals|10327303|Uncommon Criminals (Heist Society, #2)|Ally Carter|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1298155996s/10327303.jpg|14547795].