Liz* ~ Procrastinator Extraordinaire

The DUFF: Designated Ugly Fat Friend - Kody Keplinger Ok, DUFF story is what every duff girl dreams of. "Ugly, fat" girl gets hot guy. Some hot scenes, a love conffesion and a happy ending. Just wait! don't fool yourself, Duff is actually a really funny, cute, steamy and even well-written story.Even more, it'll make you think about all the labels we used to have in high school: "Slut, bitch, prude, tease, ditzf"... duff. If you think about it, we've all been there. (Well, maybe not every label, but one of them?) and we know that's not who we were. Being confused, messed up and even in the blank made us make the wrong choices sometimes, but that doesn't define us. I love B, she's smart, cinic and a bad-ass sometimes but also insecure, neurotic and awkward. She's going through some family drama and she needs a distraction: Wesley, totally swoon-worthy ^^ And her relationship with Wesley is so funny to read. I love the way Kody Keplinger made them grow fond of each other. The connection between them is weird at first, then it gets funny and in the end is so sweet. They're both very realistic characters. I just loved them. “I don't like him," I explained. "He annoys the hell out of me ninety-six percent of the time, and sometimes I'd like nothing better than to strangle him to death. But at the same time I... I want him to be happy. I think about him way more than I should, and I -""You love him.” I didn't love the ending, though. It's like the author relaxed a little and threw all the cinism and bad assesness out the window. I mean... poor Toby ^^ I'd love more roughness (?) in the end. But that's just me and my relationship issues.