Liz* ~ Procrastinator Extraordinaire

Succubus Heat (Georgina Kincaid 4)

Succubus Heat - Richelle Mead Let me make one thing perfectly clear: I don't approve of cheating.I'm not sure about the ten commandments, but I'm pretty sure one of them must sound like "Thou Shalt Not Cheat" or something like that... I love flawed characters. They are real and that makes them a lot more relatable. But I don't like when the MC is cheating with her best friend's boyfriend. I don't care if they love each other, if they didn't plan it on, if it was pure or the consequence of some twisted planetary alignment... it's wrong. And no one deserves it.That said, I really like this book. The plot was really interesting, I don't know if I'm kind of slow... but I didn't see that coming (I didn't read the synopsis). About the moral subject, my once again BFF Richelle M. is making some major decisions here, somehow I can see the road G is taking. And it's risky but I'm in. It's okay to see G making the wrong choices, feeling guilty about it, not blaming on her nature and letting it all behind. All I hope is that Mrs Mead won't jump the shark in the next installment. Some stupid predictions that probably will be proved wrong, but I'll make them anyway:* The reason Carter is following her is because he's protecting her. Somehow she's an important peace of a major plan or something.* So there's the new cat... I'm kind of hoping the honey moon with Seth'll pay off.