Liz* ~ Procrastinator Extraordinaire

The Boy Book: A Study of Habits and Behaviors, Plus Techniques for Taming Them (Ruby Oliver Quartet)

The Boy Book: A Study of Habits and Behaviors, Plus Techniques for Taming Them - E. Lockhart Why girls are better than boys 1. We are prettier. There's no denying.2. We smell better, too.3. We are loyaler. Is that a word?4. We will tell you honestly if those jeans make your butt look either weirdly flat or ginormous.5. We have tampons in our pack bag if you need one.6. In fact, wer also have tissues, gum, lip gloss, nail clippers, combs (...)7. We are more likely to stay alive if we fall off an ocean liner. I love everything about Ruby. The neurotic personality, obsessions, mistakes, and attempts to redeem herself. Her act-first-think-later approach of life makes Ruby's days as entertaining for us as completely painful to her. There's no denying that E. Lockhart has become one of my favorite writers. The Boy Book was, as its predecessor, hilarious, realistic, sweet and so entertaining but also so educational about the usual behavior of the male humanoid animals (also known as boys). Can't wait to finish this series.