Liz* ~ Procrastinator Extraordinaire

Summer's Crossing - Julie Kagawa Here is where the Iron Fey Series and I go our separate ways.I've tried. But after reading Summer's Crossing I finally had to admit that this series is just not for me. I don't feel attached to any of the characters. The main character couldn't be more annoying even if she tried. The two little love birds around her are unbearable childish and unrealistic IMO. I know everybody loves Puck, but for me this guy is intolerable and his sarcasm is too much. And finally I don't feel any curiosity about how is it going to end.I know there's [b:The Iron Knight|9659607|The Iron Knight (Iron Fey, #4)|Julie Kagawa|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1321070569s/9659607.jpg|14547221] behind a beautiful cover, but I don't know if I'm gonna read it either. The little brother could be a little more interesting than Meghan for all I know, but I'm not crazy about Kagawa's spin off yet. We'll see.I've been reading this series because of my "The Iron Fey Series - Six Months" Challenge. :/